As full service Sydney based steel fabricators, we can provide a full range of steel detailing services in structural and miscellaneous steel.
Our advanced 3D technology enables us to give our customers:
- Detailed drawings for all parts
- Detailed erection plans
- Clear shop drawings
- 3D sketches templates for rfi’s
- Full-scale templates for complex layouts
- Isometric details of complex connections
Whatever your steel fabrication requirements, we work closely with you and your structural engineers, architects and design team throughout the process. We’re a Sydney based steel fabricators proudly servicing residential, industrial, commercial, retail and Regional NSW.
Our aim is to deliver your project on time, on budget and with the quality you expect. After the approval of drawings, plans are made for fabrication of the components, which is scheduled to fit your requirements. Work is then carried out in our highly equipped workshop.
Quality is of paramount importance, which is why our work is rigorously inspected before and after fabrication. A complete range of steel sections can be supplied, fabricated by our skilled metalworkers and welders to meet your specific requirements. We specialise in structural steel and steel staircases.
All sections can be cut to size and can be drilled, plated and delivered in a finish to meet your specific requirements.
Steel sections available include:
- Universal Beams
- Universal Columns, Parallel, Flange, Channels, Squares and Rectangular Hollow Sections
- Circular Hollow Sections
- Equal and Unequal Angles
- Flat Bars
As standard, our structural steelwork and metalwork is supplied finished in a zinc phosphate primer. We can, however, deliver items in a range of finishes to meet your exact requirements.
Range of finishes available include, but are not limited to:
- Zinc Phosphate Primers are formulated with the mineral zinc phosphate that provides inhibitive or active corrosion protection to protect the steel.
- Powder coating applies a powder material using an electrostatic or compressed air method. The powder is then cured (heated to its melting point) so that it flows to form a smooth film. This dries to provide a durable finish that is resistant to cracking, peeling, scratches, UV rays and rust.
- Hot Dip Galvanised Finish offers longer lasting protection against all conditions. This is ideal for use in a wide range of pipe related applications.
- Hot Zinc Spray uses Metallisation Wire 02E Zinc (Zn). Through grit blasting to SA2.5 to provide the best possible key for the zinc layer, surface pre-treatment is achieved. Zinc is applied to spec, normally 50-100 microns.
Steel Fabrication Services is highly experienced in the delivery and installation of all types of steel products for every type of construction project.
Our experienced team can manufacture, deliver, and erect components on a prepared base on-site. Work is carefully co-ordinated to fit your schedule without disruption to other activities.
Components are delivered in time with the erection sequence, which eliminates the need for on-site storage.
Progress is carefully monitored throughout so that the work is completed on time and to your complete satisfaction.